TEACHER/INSTRUCTOR FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Are you a person who children automatically gravitate towards? Do you have an easy smile and a natural caring/friendly manner and are you seeking a practical position in which to utilize all the knowledge, skill and understanding you’ve gained through your previous work with children. And last but not least, are you an active/sporty type who happens to have a good foundation in dance/gymnastics/music/movement activities.
If you have all those qualities, we’d love to set up an interview with you soon, because we have a job to offer. We are a brand new Vancouver based fitness program for young children offering daytime classes for young children 1 year to 10 years. We have designed an age appropriate series of programs offering recreational classes based in the fundamentals of gymnastics, dance, and creative movement with music that are all in line with the development of “physical literacy” in young children in order to build healthy young bodies for life.
We can train you to teach our program but we know it takes a certain kind of person who loves working with children to effectively deliver what we teach. If you believe you are that person, we would love to hear from you immediately!
– Mature and documented previous education and experience working with the pre school and school age children 1 yr to 7 years
– Education/experience in Early Childhood Education an asset (or equivalent from another province/country). Must be organized and reliable in work and friendly, warm in manner
– Active/sporty person with good knowledge/experience in gymnastics/dance/creative movement
– Will provide an Official City of Vancouver, Personal Record Check
– First Aid (has or will take course)
– Beginning January 2016, wage commensurate with experience and education
– Opportunity for an expanded job description for the right candidate
– Submit covering letter, current resume, references, contact information via email to Director of Programs at
– Visit our website at www.internationalrhythmics.com or www.rhythmgym.ca
– 25 to 30 hrs per week; $23.00 per hour